My FAVORITE thing is to find the perfect gifts for people. It’s like a sport for me. So much so that I have amassed a ton of different gift guides for so many specific people and interests. I figured I should put a list together of all my gift guides in one handy-dandy spot on the internet.
Here we go:
- Gifts for under $20 for EVERYONE in your family
- White elephant gifts people will actually LIKE
- Gifts for every member of your family
- Kick-ass yet affordable gifts, all for under $20!
- The best local food gifts Los Angeles has to offer
- 10 of my favorite gifts to myself that you should give to your favorite people
- A round-up of pancake goodies and gifts for pancake-lovers everywhere
- 7 Doctor Who-themed gifts for Whovian foodies
- The coolest and classiest gifts for drinkers and wine-lovers
- Yankee Swap ideas: Gifts under $30 that people will literally fight over
- Music gifts for music nerds, musicians, and audiophiles
- 11 of my favorite weird gifts for the kitchen
- 20 unicorn themed gifts for the kids, geeks, and magical people in your life
- Clever outdoor gifts for all adventurers, campers, and travel-fiends
- The most perfect, super-personalized gift for dad
- Last-minute gift ideas that don’t suck
My second favorite thing is know that I’ve helped others find perfect gifts. So if I have done so successfully, please let me know! It warms my cold black heart.