Hey y’all. Wow, this site has been quiet lately. I have some posts just chilling in the “Drafts” section over here, but haven’t had time to finish most of them becauuuuuuuse… we’ve been traveling so much!
Have you been following The Dash and Dine? If you haven’t, then you’ve pretty much been missing out on most of my Fun Life Stuff:
- Weekend foodie trips to Charleston and Sacramento.
- Our “Married Christmas” trip to Peru.
- Exploring Machu Picchu.
- Eating at the 3 of the world’s top restaurants in Lima.
- Heading back to Maui.
- Spotting whales and playing with dolphins.
- Oh, and I finally published our trip to Tokyo from last year!
We’re going hard and fast on the travel lately because we’ll be slowing down soon so Mike can start writing and producing Season 2 of The Gifted (which you should also be following, it’s a great show — mutant powers, explorations of important cultural issues, strong AF female characters, and hot dudes)!
I’m also just popping back over here to tell you that Mike and I leave soon to go on our honeymoon — a three-week safari in Tanzania!
I hope you guys follow along, and leave comments, and give us any tips you have as far as food and fun around the world!