Last Halloween, I was finally able to unveil my costume that took me all year to put together: Steampunk Princess Bubblegum — based on this drawing.
Here’s how I pulled this off without sewing anything:
- Princess Bubblegum headband
- Pink Elope Radioactive Aviator Glasses
- Renaissance Maiden Costume
- Pink cosplay wig
- Malco Modes Mid-Thigh Length Pettipant Bloomers
- Corset and pouch from Clockwork Couture
- Prospectress Boot
- Pink tights
This year, I’m continuing on with the Adventure Time Halloween theme, but with a LOT less preparation. I’m not going to a huge Halloween party, but I’m going to a Halloween-themed dance club night. This means my costume needs to be lighter and danceable. I also have purple hair this year, and I didn’t want to sweat in a wig. So… the obvious answer became LUMPY SPACE PRINCESS!
- I already have purple hair
- I have this purple dress from American Apparel
- The only thing left to do was snag these glasses and I had a $12 costume!
I lumping LOVE Adventure Time costumes!