I can’t believe I forgot to post this a while ago!
So, I got the absolute bestest birthday present of my lifetime from that wonderful guy I married. He contacted a bunch of my closest friends, family, and co-workers and asked them to participate in a special Nerdy 30 birthday video:
* The Star Wars scrolling intro.
* Special art work by Bill Nye the Science Guy.
* Oliver’s video that made me cry.
* Daren sending in his video from an Airborne Toxic Event tour.
* Stephanie and her friend drinking at the airport and singing me happy birthday.
* Erik being… Erik.
* Ariel and Tavi’s catchy tune (also Ariel’s boobz!).
* Aaron’s laptop theme.
* All the scenes from Olvera Street where Aaron spent a day collecting awesome trinkets for my other special birthday present.
Thank you thank you THANK YOU to everyone who participated in this movie. I’ve watched it a countless number of times now and I’m always BLOWN AWAY by the amazing people that I am lucky enough to be friends with. Wow. I’m one freaking lucky 30-year-old. I LOVE YOU ALL!