Posted on October 8, 2013
Fantastic Mr Fox and Clive Badger cosplay
I wanted to take a minute to show off my latest nerd party cosplay. (Would you call this cosplay or costuming? What’s the difference? I feel like it’s not “professional” enough to be cosplay, but I definitely put a lot of effort into each look. Anyway…)
Last time I was Allie from Hyperbole and a Half, at the Meme Party. This time my friend Ken and I were the kick-ass team of Fantastic Mr. Fox and Clive Badger for our mutual friend Matt’s Bill Murray Party.
Fantastic Mr Fox costume:
* Furry Plush Animal Hat in Fox
* Dickies Poplin Short Sleeve Shirt
* Dickies Women’s Stretch Twill Capri in Desert Sand
* Orange and gold striped tie
* Platform Lace Up Boots in Dark Tan
Here are some pics of us from the night…
The next excuse to get dressed up is Halloween. I’m thinking of finally perfecting my steampunk Princess Bubblegum.