Posted on October 23, 2012
Things. Are. Happening!
Since my days of private journaling I’ve had the habit of writing less when the most was going on in my life. I don’t know why that is. You’d think I’d be thrilled to write about all the things that are happening, as I finally had interesting shit to say. My theory is that, much like when Mark Twain was in Maui and expressed that he found it all just too beautiful to waste time writing about it, I just want to spend my time enjoying the moments as they are instead of worrying about how to recount the event.
That all being said… THINGS. ARE. HAPPENING! in my life. In a short amount of time I was:
- Interviewed for The Today Show about Lisa and Alex (2people1life). [Watch it here]
- Filling in for Katee Sackoff (aka. Starbuck) on the Schmoes Know podcast. [Listen to it here]
- Getting re-tweeted by Katee Sackoff
- Flying to Las Vegas for an Offbeat Bride-related business trip. [Read about it here]
- Talking about making a web series with some friends
- Having 2people1life come back to stay with us, and have adventures
- and getting (totally unnecessarily) apologized to by Graham Linehan. [Twitter exchange here, read the article it pertains to here]
Phew, that’s feels good to finally get off my to-do list. Originally ALL those things were going to be individual blog posts. But seeing as how, as I write this, I’m also having an IM conversation with Ariel about how there’s too much on my plate at the moment. It’s no surprise that my personal blog (and achievements) are getting swept aside. Things have definitely calmed down now… just in time for holiday madness to start!